Terms and Conditions :
• By entering the site, you agree to be bound by these requirements, all applicable laws and regulations, and also acknowledge that you are responsible for complying with any applicable domestic laws.
• If you don't agree to any of these conditions, you don't have the right to use or access this site.
• MASDAR is obliged to protect corporate data from disclosure, access, detection, replacement or processing.
• MASDAR is committed to maintaining and using corporate information only to serve companies.
• MASDAR has always taken into account the provisions of the Rules and Regulations on the Protection of Shoppers issued by the competent authorities and kept up to date.
• The shopper has the right to cancel his account and personal file whenever he wants to.
3- Shop safely with MASDAR:
We are committed to providing maximum protection to all MASDAR's shoppers. We are treating the subject of protecting shopper feeds and data in a very serious manner. We are following the latest technology that will provide maximum protection to the shopper. Our devices provide safety features to protect them from unauthorized access and data loss.
• Privacy and security are top priorities that we have never shared, printed or sold any customer's information to any other party.
• When you provide personal information on our website, we will work hard to protect your information on and out of the Internet.
• We use a variety of safety techniques and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure once we receive it. For example, we store your personal information on computer systems with limited access to this information, and our employees are trained to safely handle this information and data and keep them up to date on security procedures.
4- Product data:
A- Product price: MASDAR is obliged to explain the price of the product, which is as follows (pre-VAT, VAT, delivery rate, discount rate if any, gross price of the product), knowing that all prices offered include VAT.
B- Detailed information about the product: MASDAR provides detailed information on the product such as the name, images, etc.
5- Delivery policy:
While delivering, you will be asked to sign electronically or to sign the bill copy. This signature serves as confirmation that you have received the full products as shown in the bill.
If you are not at the specified address, we will deliver the request to anyone present at this address and sign the bill electronically and on the bill copy. When any person in the address has signed the delivery request, the client is deemed to have received the items in the bill if the address specified by you is accessed. The company is not responsible for which order was not delivered within 30 days of the order date.
All the content on MASDAR site, such as texts, graphics, logos, button codes, images, audio clips, digital files, data classifications and programs, is owned by a "MASDAR company" or its suppliers and is protected under international copyright laws.
7- Electronic Communications:
When you use any of MASDAR's services or send e-mail messages to MASDAR, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically through a variety of means, such as email, text messages, in-app notifications, or by posting emails or communications on the Website or through other MASDAR services. For the purposes of the contractual relationship, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures or other communications that a source sends to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless the relevant applicable laws specifically provide for the form of various communications.
The graphics, logos, icons, software and service names included or available in any of the MASDAR Services are trademarks or commercial designs of MASDAR. It is prohibited to use MASDAR's trademarks and commercial designs in any product or service that is not MASDAR's in any way that could confuse customers or discredit MASDAR in any way. All trademarks included on the MASDAR Website that are not owned by MASDAR and appear on any MASDAR Services are owned by the persons and companies that own them, who may or may not be affiliates of MASDAR, companies operating with MASDAR or companies sponsored by MASDAR.
9- Cancellation of the order:
The store may choose to accept, not accept or cancel your order in some cases, for example, if the product you wish to purchase is not available, if the product is priced incorrectly, or if the order is found to be fraudulent, the site will return what you paid for the orders that are not accepted or that are canceled on time.
10- Customer Acknowledgment: (Only for companies that deal on credit):
The site, on behalf of the (company or institution), acknowledges that it has agreed to provide MASDAR with any information or data requested by it to establish an account with MASDAR / or to review it / or to manage it and authorizes MASDAR to obtain the necessary or needed credit information related to him or his said account or any other account held by MASDAR of the credit information companies licensed in the Kingdom. He also agrees that MASDAR disclose information about him or his aforementioned account or any other account that the authorized person has with the licensed credit information companies through the concluded membership agreement and the approved business rules for the exchange of information and / to any other party approved by the Arab Monetary Agency (SAMA).
11. Responsibility of Customers (Companies):
MASDAR offers a feature to customers by ordering through the site for companies that have an account with MASDAR, and the owner of the company or the authorized employee is responsible for giving powers to employees within the system, and the company will be responsible for all accounts of its employees, as MASDAR will deal with all requests by the system and that the employee has the powers And requests with the knowledge of the administration of the system.
12. Applicable laws:
These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and you shall also be subject irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
A- We commit ourselves to ensuring that the products and content on the site comply with these conditions of use, and if the content received is not appropriate for these conditions of use, please notify us and we will investigate the matter.
B- The terms and conditions mentioned above and any of the relevant non-contractual rights or duties shall be subject and interpreted to the laws of Saudi Arabia.